Starting May 1, Niyama Wellness will open a wellness retreat at The Farm at San Benito—offering a kind of rejuvenation everyone truly deserves!
PHOTOS COURTESY OF THE FARM AT SAN BENITO
World-class yoga teachers? Check. Guided programs and meditations aimed at physical, mental, and spiritual health? Check. Comfortable and tranquil location with impressive views? Check. Fresh, tasty, whole organic dishes? Check. Add medical checks and consultations plus personalized programs suited to your individual needs and goals, and you have the perfect retreat this coming May.
Niyama Wellness is organizing a Detox inspired retreat starting May 1 and has chosen The Farm at San Benito in Batangas as the ideal location.
Niyama Wellness’s Christina Maningo, a graduate of UC Berkeley in Human Biodynamics and team captain of Berkeley’s NCAA Division I gymnastics team, is a strong advocate of health and wellness. She has been teaching yoga, mindfulness, and meditation for over 10 years. Maningo will lead classes on Daily Yoga, Guided Meditation, Breathwork, Myofascial Release, and workshops that will help people get rid of any stress and tension in their minds and bodies. Yoga and meditation will be held each morning before breakfast while the Myofascial Release Workshop will be in the afternoon of the third day.
Anyone who wishes to achieve a better, healthier, and more positive state of existence through yoga, meditation, and breathing techniques will be supervised by experienced, world class teachers. With The Farm’s team of experts, enticing wholesome food, and beautiful surroundings, this retreat will help people have a deeper connection with themselves and start them on their path to health, peace, and happiness.
Another inclusion to the retreat is the Sound Healing or Nada Yoga session led by Lee Grane, also with Niyama Wellness, which will be held on the evening of the third day as well. This type of healing and art-form is based on the idea that people can have a higher level of awareness and achieve a deeper state of rest through vibrations.
FIVE (5) DAYS/ FOUR (4) NIGHTS PACKAGE RATES
May 1 to May 5, 2019
Retreat pricing varies depending on the desired room category (solo guests can choose a shared room and a 50% deposit is required to reserve a spot).
Book by March 1st 2019, and avail of an early bird discount of USD100. Rates before the early bird discount as are as follows:
1. Sulu Terrace category rooms. USD1600 per head for double occupancy and USD2000 per head
2. Palmera Suite. USD1800 per head for double occupancy and USD2400 per head for single occupancy.
3. Palmera Glass. USD2000 per head for double occupancy and USD2750 for single occupancy
4. Anahaw Family Villa. USD1750 per head for triple occupancy and USD1650 per head for quadruple occupancy
- Luxury accommodation for five days/four nights
- Award-Winning vegan-gourmet meals:
-All meals for entire stay: breakfast, three-course lunch, afternoon tea and 3-course dinner
-First night welcome dinner with private set up by the South Pool and live acoustic music
-Arrangements for any special dietary restrictions
- Daily yoga, meditation, and workshops led by Christina
- Sound Healing or Nada Yoga evening led by guest teacher, Lee Grane
- Personal Medical Consultation and Holistic Health Conversation with Medical Doctor
- Body Composition Analysis
- Live Blood Analysis
- Food prep class with head chef at award winning vegan restaurant, Alive!
- Wellness Talk by Integrative Medical Doctor
- Guided Fitness Walk
- Flower mandala arrangement class
- 20% discount on Holistic Sanctuary, Healing Sanctuary, and Acqua Sanctuary treatments
- Use of the resort facilities such as swimming pools, meditation pavilions and Pure Energy gym
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Holistic Sanctuary Services orientation
- Healing Sanctuary Spa and Aqua Sanctuary Services orientation
- Refreshing welcome drink
- Welcome fruit platter and pure drinking water in the room
OPTIONAL THREE-DAY JUICE CLEANSE (USD300 NETT PER PERSON)
The three-day detox will amplify the benefits of the week’s program and range from weight loss, clearer skin, deeper sleep, a shrunken stomach, reduced cravings, and much more. The juices will be combined with partial meals to ensure participants have enough energy to participate in all the activities as per the daily schedule. The entire program is designed to rest and reset your digestive system, and eliminate toxins from the body leaving you with an increased sense of lightness and energy levels in the mind.
- Colema – Coffee Enema
- Coffee Infusion Therapy
- One hour of Acqua Lymphatic Clearing
- Infrared Sauna
- Ice Cold Shower
- Flotation Therapy
- Thermal Foot Massager
- Thermal Bed